Home Remedies for Natural Beauty, Youthful Complexion Naturally
Home Remedies – In the midst of everything that involves preparing the marriage, you should also worry about arriving prepared and healthy for the big day. And it is that your wedding dress will show off little if you wake up with dry and tired skin. However, your hairstyle with braids and loose hair will go unnoticed if you show up with dull hair to declare “yes”.
Hence the importance of taking care of yourself and pampering yourself in the weeks prior to exchanging wedding rings , finding the best allies in homemade ingredients when it comes to seeing concrete results. That yes, always advising you by experts, especially if you have atopic skin and never trying a treatment the same day or the day before you get married. Otherwise, you could expose yourself to an unnecessary allergic reaction.
Do you want to look radiant on your way to the altar?
Then don’t miss these 6 home remedies and project your beauty from the inside out.
1. Onion and Honey for the Face – Home Remedies
Therefore, if you want to get rid of impurities and cleanse your skin in a natural way , this treatment will become your salvation. And it is that the onion, being rich in antiseptic and antibacterial properties, thus it helps to reduce blemishes and attenuate acne marks . Honey, meanwhile, due to its hydrogen peroxide content, removes dirt from the skin and exerts an exfoliating action that removes dead cells, providing softness and favoring cell regeneration.
2 tbsp of flower honey,
1/2 glass of water.
1. Peel the onion and clean it very well to remove germs and bacteria from its surface.
2. Then, cut it into several pieces and put it in the blender with water to turn it into a kind of puree .
3. Once the onion has become a paste, add the honey and stir the two ingredients to mix them well.
4. Then proceed to apply the compound on your clean face . Spread it on all your spots and imperfections.
5. Let the product act for about 15 minutes and, after that time, remove it by rinsing with plenty of warm water.
6. Put this trick into practice at night and you will see how the stains will lighten little by little.
2. Aloe Vera and Rosehip for the Hands – Home Remedies
In addition to the natural hydration of the skin in depth, both ingredients are able to minimize wrinkles and promote regeneration of the dermis. That’s why the blend of aloe vera and rosehip is ideal when it comes to combating dryness and cracked hands; something essential when you want to show off your gold rings on smooth, soft and smooth skin.
1 aloe vera leaf
4 or 5 drops of rosehip oil.
1. Extract the gel from inside the aloe vera leaf after cleaning it.
2. After extracting it, put it in a container and pour 4 or 5 drops of rosehip oil into it.
3. Mix both products very well.
4. Use the resulting compound to massage your hands for a few minutes.
5. If you perform this action before bed and cover your hands with woolen gloves after the massage, the effect will be greater and you will wake up with hydrated hands.
3. Rosemary and Parsley for the Neck – Home Remedies
Give your neck skin firmness and elasticity with this effective rosemary and parsley toner; two ingredients rich in antioxidants that fight the effects of free radicals and keep the skin young for longer. They also eliminate impurities, accelerate wound healing, provide luminosity and stimulate cell regeneration. So when wearing a lace wedding dress with a good neckline, the best thing you can do is take care of your neck.
1 tablespoonful of new parsley, 1 tbsp of fresh rosemary, half a liter of milk,
1 cotton cloth.
1. Put the parsley and rosemary in a glass.
2. Heat milk. Choose it whole if you have dry skin and skim it if your skin is oily.
3. When it starts to boil, take it off the heat and put it in the container you put the rosemary and parsley in.
4. Allow this homemade toner to cool before using.
5. Once it has lost its heat, you need to filter it with a sieve and apply it to clean skin with gentle touches of a cotton pad.
6. Keep the product in a jar and put it in the fridge to keep it in good condition for several days.
7. Apply this toner morning and night every day for best results.
4. Ginger and Olive Oil for Feet – Home Remedies
Therefore, the anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties of ginger combined with olive oil are perfect for reversing the effects of swollen feet. This is very important considering that over the past few days you will be going from one place to another removing the wedding towels, tweaking the final details of the dress and finishing the thank you cards, among other things.
100 grams of fresh ginger root, 1 glass of olive oil.
1. Remove the skin from the ginger and divide it into several pieces. Then pour the olive (or sunflower) oil in a saucepan, add the ginger and heat both ingredients.
2. When the mixture is lukewarm, continue to heat over low heat for 30 minutes. Remember, yes, the oil should never boil, only warm.
3. After half an hour, remove the oiled ginger from the heat and leave overnight.
4. The next morning, filter through a sieve and massage the resulting liquid into the feet in circular motions until the product is absorbed by the skin.
5. Rice Water for Skin – Home Remedies
Therefore, If you have annoyed skin and want to get rid of impurities in record time, rice water will become your best ally. And thanks to its richness in starch, an active ingredient that fights dryness, this treatment allows you to eliminate redness and fill the skin with luminosity and freshness.
1 glass of rice, 1/2 liter of water, 1 cotton pad.
1. Cook the rice until the water becomes a little thick.
2. At this point, take it off the heat and let it sit until lukewarm.
3. Spread the resulting liquid on your cleansed face with a cotton pad and leave it on for 20 minutes.
4. After this time, wash your face with plenty of warm water, dry with a soft towel and apply your daily moisturizer.
5. Use this homemade trick anytime you want to get rid of redness quickly and naturally.
6. Yoghurt for Hair – Home Remedies
Especially if you have decided on a wedding hairstyle with open hair, it is important that you take care of it in the days before the wedding. Therefore, a good alternative is to use a yogurt conditioner once or twice a week, which will leave your hair silky, strong, shiny and with volume. And is that yogurt d ie contains vitamins B6 and B12, zinc, lactic acid, calcium and magnesium; Therefore all of them are vital compounds to nourish the hair follicles and deeply cleanse the scalp.
1 natural yoghurt without sugar.
1. Wash your hair with your usual shampoo.
2. After rinsing, apply the pure, unsweetened yogurt to the mid-lengths and ends of the hair like a regular conditioner.
3. It is important that you perform this action with a gentle massage so that the yogurt penetrates the hair as much as possible.
How to get a Youthful Complexion Naturally?
1. Gain Radiance with Plant Enzymes
Some fruits and vegetables hold very powerful enzymes and antioxidants that benefit us cleanse the skin of impurities and give it luminosity :
Therefore, we only have to rub our skin with a piece of the fruit or vegetable, let it dry for a couple of minutes and wash our face with water.
2. A Perfect Complexion with Salicylic Acid
Salicylic acid is a component known for its analgesic properties, among others.
However, it is an excellent beauty remedy to cleanse the skin of impurities and prevent blemishes.
3. Practice Facial Gymnastics
Therefore, Sport is in fashion and facial gymnastics too.
If we train the muscles of our body, why should we forget about the face?
Tensions, tiredness, disappointments, stress, etc. accumulate on the face.
With a few minutes a day of self-massage and facial movements, we will be able to go back in time to achieve a young, relaxed and harmonious complexion.
4. Goodbye Tensions!
Therefore tensions are one of our enemies for a beautiful and youthful complexion, as they make us look hard, stiff and dull.
We must fight to be aware of what we do with our face, the faces and gestures we adopt when we are worried to relax it again and recover its original appearance. Every night before going to bed we will concentrate for a few minutes on relaxing and bringing our breath to each point of our face.
5. Ten Minutes of Sun a Day
Although excessive exposure to the sun is one of the main causes of skin aging, the truth is that the sun is very beneficial for the skin and health, as long as we take it with common sense.
6. Look for the Perfect Hydration
There are dry, oily, mixed, mature, subtle skin, with acne
Therefore, It is essential to find the most suitable moisturizing product for our case .
some of the most recommended lotions are the following:
- Oils (almond, coconut, rosehip)
- aloe vera gel
- shea butter
- jojoba oil
7. Use only Natural Products
We recommend avoiding unnatural cosmetic products, as they contain ingredients that are harmful to the skin and health, such as parabens, paraffins and other petroleum derivatives, alcohol, silicones, preservatives, etc.
8. Nourish it from Within
Thus We cannot forget the essential role of a balanced diet, which cannot be missing:
- good quality protein
- healthy fats
- whole grain carbohydrates
- Raw fruits and vegetables
- Nuts and seeds
Therefore, the budget for beauty treatments often skyrockets. Thus, cosmetic products and sessions to take care of our skin and body can be very expensive. However, to achieve shiny hair, smooth skin and no cellulite, there is no reason to spend a lot of money on expensive creams and treatments. Grandma’s hair loss remedies have been passed down from generation to generation because so many really do work. Also, they are very cheap. So you have nothing to lose by putting them into practice. They also treat the environment with respect.